The NEXUS:ISRAEL Innovation Forum (the Forum) is an exclusive four-day program beginning in Tel Aviv on Wednesday, June 12 and concluding in Jerusalem on Saturday, June 15, just prior to the Hebrew University’s annual Board of Governors meetings (BOG) which takes place from Friday, June 14 – Wednesday June 19.
The Forum will offer participants an insider’s view of Jerusalem’s high-tech ecosystem. It will focus on:
- High-Tech Innovation
- Cutting-Edge Food Technologies
- Jerusalem’s Central Role in the Start-Up Nation
- Israel’s Economic Transformation
The NEXUS:ISRAEL Innovation Forum includes:
- Private event including dinner at the unique Karandagi Hosting House in Florentine with participation of Professor Eugene Kandel and Hebrew University alumni entrepreneurs.
- Private visit & program at The Peres Center for Peace & Innovation. Preview the Innovation Center here.
- Enjoy a traditional Yemenite lunch at the famous Maganda restaurant
- Experience a unique Food Tech Workshop, at the Robert H. Smith Faculty of Agriculture, Food and Environment in Rehovot on June.13th.
- Exclusive dinner at Menachem Begin Heritage Center in Jerusalem
- Traditional Shabbat dinner at the King David Hotel in Jerusalem with our young high-tech researchers
- An adventurous Archaeology and Wine Tour in the Judean Lowlands adventure on Saturday
Click here to view a detailed itinerary. To register for the Forum click here. Once registered for the Forum, you are eligible to stay and participate in all of the BOG programs and activities for an additional $200. Click here to view BOG details.